For your own comfort and safety, as well as other guests, we kindly ask you to read carefully and observe our Internal Regulations.
The lodging at the Hotel is governed by the conditions described below and published on the internet, through our website: www.hotelsmamede.com
Due Covid 19, please prepare your check-in check-in withing up to 12 hours before your arrival and Your key will be ready!
The “Leader” must deliver to the Hotel São Mamede, before arriving at the hotel, a complete list containing the detailed identification, residence and mobile phone contact of each member of the group.
It is necessary this fields information for all the guest on the reservation (adults, children and also babies!)
Complete Name: Nationality: Address (country): Birthday: day/ month/ year Passaport nº:
Expire date: day/ month/ year Issue on: day/month/ year Location (Country): VAT nº: E-mail:
IT IS MANDATORY mask USE IN COMMON AREAS OF THE HOTEL (if needed we have mask to sale on reception.)
OBLIGATION TO DISINFECT HANDS WHENEVER ENTERING HOTEL, ALWAYS FOR A RECEPTION, ALWAYS FOR RESTAURANT AND ALSO on THE BAR.
The internal protocol is available for consultation at the reception
Essential information for guests prior to their arrival: It is the guest’s responsibility to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the following procedures:
o hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70º of alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
o Respiratory etiquette: cough or sneeze into the forearm or use a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; hand hygiene always after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
o social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and food sharing, utensils , glasses and towels.
Carry out daily monitoring to assess fever, check for cough or difficulty breathing, if an anomaly is detected, you should immediately alert the hotel reception.
Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution near the entry / exit points, and whenever applicable by floor, at the entrance to the restaurant, bar and common sanitary facilities.
Liquid soap for washing hands and paper towels, in all sanitary facilities.
Breakfast:The new restrictions related to general confinement in Portugal mean that the bars and restaurants of the hotels can only work for delivery to the rooms or in a takeaway system. We regret any inconvenience caused, it is a governmental imposition that we must comply with.
Please schedule your breakfast delivery / pick-up time at check-in.
any questions we will be at your disposal 24 hours a day in the following contacts: +351214659110 or +914650125
If you need an invoice that is not simplified (“final consumer”) please indicate the data that must appear in invoice before making the payment. For billing purposes, guests must include their billing information (name, address and tax number) when making the reservation, before making the payment. Once the invoice is issued, it will no longer be possible to modify it.
CHECK-IN: 14:00 / CHECK-OUT: 12:00 – Both times, regardless of the arrival time of the guest to the hotel.
Departure after 12 hours, only upon authorization of the Reservation or Reception sector. If this does not happen, you will be charged another daily rate.
- Breakfast will be served daily on the 1st floor from 08:00 to 10:30 am – is included in the daily rate.
The hotel has no obligation to serve breakfast before or after the above hours, regardless of the guest’s arrival or departure time.
The in-room breakfast service will have an additional cost of € 10 and should always be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
It follows from paragraph 7 of Annex I of Decree 3-A / 2021 that hotel bars and restaurants are required to close, except for delivery to guests’ rooms (room service) or for the provision of packed meals or products at the door of hotels ( take-away).
Thus, and contrary to what happened previously, the bars and restaurants of the hotels are obliged to close, and they cannot, of course, serve their guests in these areas, regardless of whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner.
In these terms, the hotel can serve meals to guests in the rooms, on a room service basis, or can prepare meals that guests can get up and eat in their rooms. They can also sell packed meals or products at the door of the hotel (or from the restaurant if it has a direct door to the street), on a take-away basis, also for non-guests (like other restaurant establishments not integrated in hotels) .
From January 15th and even while the state of emergency is in force, by law, the bars and restaurants of the hotels are obliged to close and, of course, they cannot serve their guests in these areas, regardless of whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Information was posted in the common areas and at the entrance to the dining rooms that in all common areas of the hotel they are closed for the consumption of meals, even if they are not provided by the hotel, that is, by third parties.
In this way, we will continue to make breakfast available to our guests in a “take away” system, so that guests can pick up breakfast in the breakfast room and take it to eat in their rooms. Customers should their hands in the alcohol gel dispenser next to the stairs, use masks
wait their turn, keeping their distance, collecting on a first come first served basis, items on floor -1 (breakfast room) between 8:00 am until 10:30 am. Maximum number of people in this space 10 people / time.
We regret any inconvenience this situation may cause, but as you can see, this is not a hotel decision, but an imposition by the government in view of the pandemic mitigation measures.
2) In order to enjoy our accommodation, it is mandatory to present a valid identification document, Identity Card / Citizen Card or Passport, for national and foreign guests (in this case passport). According to article 16 of Law no. 23/2007, entities that operate touristic enterprises, local accommodation establishments or any others that provide accommodation for consideration, are obliged to fill in the so-called accommodation bulletins. it is mandatory to fill out an accommodation bulletin for each member of the household, including minor children, or for each of the members of a travel group
3) For our contribution to the environment, generating water and energy savings, we inform you that bed linen will be changed every 3 days and daily bath linen. In special cases the possibility of changing bed linen or bathing in a shorter period of time may be analyzed. Please contact the front desk.
4) ARE THE DUTIES OF THE GUESTS
- A) Maintain conduct consistent with the socio-familial environment of the Hotel;
- B) To respect the hours and norms of operation of the offered services;
- C) To inform the managers of any irregularities occurring in the Hotel’s premises, in order to take appropriate measures;
Hotel São Mamede has the right to terminate the accommodation contract if the Client does not pay the price in full and on time when it is due or does not provide the required guarantee.
The Hotel São. Mamede will have the right to immediately terminate the accommodation contract for just cause if the Client behaves in a way that affects the good coexistence, peace or hygiene of the hotel, in particular if the Client is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, using the hotel room for prostitution, acting offensive to hotel staff or other hotel guests, disturbing the peace of other hotel guests, or, in the past, having made false malicious and / or damaged bookings or destroyed the hotel or its facilities.
- D) To indemnify any damages or damages caused to the hotel;
- E) Respect and comply fully with the provisions here regulated;
- F) If it has not been previously agreed with the Reservations sector or the Hotel Reception, the room must be vacated by 12:00. Failure to comply with the time of departure may lead to appropriate measures to vacate the room. In case the guest does not vacate the room until the check-out time and / or is not present at the hotel, the floor manager will have the right to move the belongings of the guest to the reception with the supervision of the manager or responsible person. If you choose to extend the stay, the guest must request the reception, at least 24 hours in advance. If there is availability, it can be attended to.
- G) Use hotel property with care to avoid damage, such as staining or ripping bed and bath linens, damaging electrical and electronic equipment, bedding, and decorations and lighting. Any damage to the assets in his possession, will be charged additionally to the daily and other expenses.
5) It is VEDADO to the users of the HOTEL
- A) Use of Hotel employees to perform private services;
- B) To interfere, directly or indirectly, in the services of responsibility of the Administration of the Hotel
- C) To stay in the same room, people beyond the limit allowed contracted;
- D) To practice acts considered harmful and / or inadequate to morals and good manners;
- E) Smoking inside the lobby, rooms, bathrooms and other internal areas, and the guest must use the outside area of the hotel for such;
- F) The guest is not allowed to attend the restaurant using swimwear (or shirtless);
- G) Cooking in apartments;
- H) Children should sleep with disposable diapers to avoid damage to the mattresses, bedding and bath rooms;
- I) The use of sound in high volume, and there should be respect for the silence for the other guests. Especially after 10:00 p.m.
- J) The carrying and use of any legally prohibited substance or any type of weapon;
- K) The practice of sports in inappropriate places or that may pose risk to other users;
- L) The use of toys in places that are improper or that may cause harm to third parties;
- M) Take animals to the hotel premises;
- N) Abandon glass containers in inappropriate places such as in the circulation and leisure areas;
6) When you are out for a walk or use the common areas of the hotel, take good care of your belongings, such as cameras, mobile phones, backpacks, bags, etc. Never leave these objects unattended. The custody of these is the sole responsibility of the guest.
7) When leaving the room make sure to have locked the windows and closed the door. Goods and valuables such as jewelry, watches, cameras, mobile phones, credit cards, identity, passport and etc. They should be left in the safe. The custody of these is the sole responsibility of the guest and we will not be responsible for them. For this purpose, we have a safe in the reception of the hotel and the use of it is free.
7.1) The Hotel is not responsible for damages or thefts of vehicles, nor caused by nature’s inclemencies and others, such as break-ins, fire, acts of vandalism practiced by third parties.
8) MONEY OR VALUE OBJECTS left on the premises are the responsibility of the guest.
9) For any information about the city, services, tours, medicines, medical assistance, mechanical assistance and suggestions, the Guests are kindly requested to come to the reception. We will be happy to help you.
10) It is not allowed to remove bathroom linen or other objects from Hotel properties.
11) Any damages that may be caused to the property of the Hotel, either by the holder of the lodging or by his or her companions, will be reimbursed upon the closing of the account, making as reference the values included in the spreadsheet of costs and assets of property values , available from management.
The Client must inspect the hotel room upon arrival and immediately report any defects found at the hotel reception.
Any defects that may arise during the stay must be reported to the hotel reception as soon as the Client becomes aware of them.
If there is actually a defect in the Client’s room, Hotel São Mamede has the right to choose between its repair and to rehome the Client in a room that has at least the same category contracted with the Client.
For the aforementioned purposes, only serious defects that could jeopardize the level of service and quality are not considered, and Hotel São Mamede is not obliged to take any action in the case of irrelevant, unreasonable or details-related complaints. that do not conflict with the minimum level of service contracted.
If the Hotel São Mamede has no means of repairing the relevant defect or replacing the Client’s room with another of an equivalent or higher category, the Client may only terminate the contract and receive the price paid for the room, nothing more being able to demand from Hotel São Mamede whatever the title.
In the event of theft or property damage or, in the event of a fire, water damage or other damage to the hotel room, the Customer must immediately inform the hotel staff and do everything to help resolve the theft or repairing the damage.
12) It is not allowed at any time the use of sound equipment or instruments that disturb as well as loud conversations, shouts or verbiage that serve against the tranquility or that provoke embarrassment to other guests, especially in the period between 22:00 at 07:00 a.m. Therefore, from 10:00 p.m., silence must be respected by all, except at internal events of the hotel, in which all guests will be aware of its accomplishment.
13) Management reserves the right to veto the accommodation of those who do not converge to the Hotel and will not be accepted contrary to this regulation or violate legal or moral norms, will be invited to leave the establishment.
14) When any employee of this establishment turns around and does not answer promptly and corrects, the Guest Guests are requested to take their complaints to the Management, who will take immediate action.
15) The Hotel reserves the right to request the evacuation of rooms when it is verified the use by people drunk, for illegal activities, contrary to morality or good manners.
16) Accommodation under the age of 18 (eighteen) years of age at the hotel is forbidden unless accompanied by and / or authorized by the parents or legal guardian, proving documentary kinship or condition or, if accompanied by a larger person, with written permission of the parent or legal guardian.
17) It is the responsibility of the legal guardian to ensure that adolescents do not remain unaccompanied in the private areas (rooms) and common areas of the hotel, avoiding possible incidents.
18) Guests are responsible for their belongings and minors in these areas. For security reasons, common areas are monitored by cameras.
19) The indemnification resulting from the loss of the room keys will be made by the guest of the hotel, when the account is closed.
19.1) Amount to be charged for the reset of the key will be € 2.
20) Expenses that are not covered by the daily rates (consumption of bar, telephone and others) will be added in the daily rates and are subject to prompt payment.
21) The change of room (upgrade) is sometimes possible, not depending on the occupancy of the hotel at the moment of the request. The impossibility of upgrading does not generate any indemnification to the guest.
22) EXTERNAL SERVICES: Services such as Taxi, Pharmacy, Vehicle Hire, Restaurants, Tours, Delivery and etc. are not the responsibility of the hotel. But if the Guests come to the reception and ask for this information, we would be happy to assist them.
23) It is expressly forbidden to keep animals in the hotel premises.
24) The Hotel will not be responsible for forgotten objects or values.
25) The belongings of lost or forgotten guests at the Hotel will be stored for a maximum of 90 days, and the hotel will be free to give a destination that is convenient after this period.
26) The solution of cases not covered by this regulation will be the responsibility of the Hotel Management. Complaints and suggestions please contact the reception or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable prepaid rates: In case of cancellation, Hotel São Mamede will not refund any amount paid.
We appreciate the preference.
At Hotel São Mamede can enjoy moments of relaxation at the bar for guests . A rich breakfast buffet will brighten your awakening.
An attentive and helpful staff will be happy to welcome you and give you information about the beaches and the main tourist attractions of the area.